SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

It really does seem impossible to me that S&G could be that...

1. 2,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    It really does seem impossible to me that S&G could be that incompetent to be losing money for what, how long has it been now - Approaching half a decade since the Quindell purchase? I do believe their core business has been and will always SHOULD be profitable, yet time after time they amaze me by bringing in dogshit results. At best they always remind me of a school kid forging their report cards by penciling over a D- to look like a B+.

Like I said before even if they are profitable they are still in a more precarious spot than Blue Star Airlines. Anchorage board members have literally said “...Anchorage is effectively my employer, I’ll be looking after the interests of Anchorage" and SGH management have disclosed "the implied equity value was in the range of $0.30 to $1.10 per share".

While it's still law of the jungle they are really doing everything they can to warn away the vulnerable retail investors who have already been holocausted. YOU WOULD BE INSANE TO BET ON THIS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.