JRV 0.00% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

a new day...a new attitude...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I have previously posted my thoughts on JRV...

Seems to have taken a long long time to acheive very little for shareholders.

They have a huge resource, but it is a complex one...LOL...it's no good sitting on $35b+ of resource if it's going to cost $40b to get it out of the ground?

Until recently, Young has been considred as marginal at best, which is why the market has applied virtually no value to it, but the reality is this, it will only take a minor shift in the economics of the project to suddenly move it to the "viable" side of the ledger...what happens to JRV's market cap then is anybody's guess?

Many have looked (and are still looking) to find an effective and economic process for the treatement of their laterite ore...results to date have been somewhat ambiguous, but who knows, maybe one day they might surprise us all?

Times have changed, technology has improved and the price of Nickel has increased substantially...as a result, laterite ores are no longer avoided like they once were. With many other economic laterite operations currently in production around the world, it would not be totally surprising to see JRV's Young project find some interest from a major.

There has been recent "talk" about JRV in discussions with Anglo...prior to that they were "apparently" in discussions with the Chinese...who really knows if there is any truth to any of this...LOL...my local fish and chip shop is run by a Chinese guy, if I place an order, could I then claim to be in "discussions with the Chinese"???

Until I see an announcement from the company, I will be placing little if any weight on such claims.

Lots and lots of baggage comes with JRV...trade it at your peril.

Having said that however, JRV has a habbit of staging major runs when you least expect it...and for what's it's worth, it appears to me we are seeing the early stages of such a run.

I'm in!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $264.4K 14.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 710335 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.