AAR 4.55% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

a new day, page-5

1. 6,257 Posts.
    yes, dabestever, just checked the FAQ section of AAR website..interestingly the answers given there put all the constant whingers about AAR to shame...and I as well have appreciated Reichy's comments...incidentally i had similar suspicion on dhuy's motives (sorry dhuy...your temporary cooling off sentiment on AAR and your same time hotter than hot posts singing the praises on the GBG thread seemed odd to me, to say the least...but what you do is your business and not mine and I don't base my holding and/or trading moves on any HC posters anyway:-))...anyway on this note I also came accross this heading from AAR last investor presentation:
    Anglo Australian Resources NL is an undervalued
    company. It has generated a strong cashflow and profit
    from gold mining in Western Australia which is
    financing Pre-feasibility activities at its 100% owned
    Koongie copper - zinc deposit – one of the better
    undeveloped multi-metal deposits of its type in
    Australia.
    now who do we investors and occasional traders trust, management statements or the sentiments of individual posters on anonymous chatlines with murky motives attached??
    ...so I prefer to hold, wait and see if AAR statement is proven correct in due time...and that due time shouldn't be before the end of this year at the earliest...and, yes, i'm holding a for me substantial amount of shares in AAR, and, guess what also currently at a substantial paper loss...there but for the grace of management go I...hoping that my continuing faith will begin to bear fruit as early as next year...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $96.07K 939.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 323677 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 219997 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.