a new disease - thomsonitis?, page-53

1. 8,527 Posts.
    perhaps he's just had enough of looking at the back of the Gillard head day in day out. Enough to give anyone tummyache. It must be boring.

Or perhaps, at last, he's decided to go out and finally do something to defend his proclaimed innocence, do you think?

Appendixes can "rumble" for years - fairly harmless. When they kick up you really know it. Mine almost killed me.

Anything needing several weeks off work should be being investigated promptly by tests and scans. How long does it take for a diagnosis and prognosis? Seems he's able to walk around OK - and is not bedridden. So why all the time needed?

Perhaps the scans will take as long as the Fair Work "investigation."

It must be "gut-wrenching" to have to sit there, day in, day out, being stared at and scrutinised and "evil-eyed" by the Opposition and the general public and his ex-Union paid up members - IF you're innocent! All wondering why you don't fight/deny the allegations!

Or did Gillard want him out of the background picture in Question time? (His presence not a good look - and a reminder of events she's rather have disappear?

At least until the Qld election. Call me a cynic - but Machiavellians cover all angles. My oath they do! Don't miss a trick!

So that's what it'll be - he'll come back after Qld. falls over - or else - it's just nerves - and stress. Just simple Antacid tablets called for.

Poor thing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.