RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Well ladies and gents I'm back with good reason. I've been...

1. 95 Posts.
    Well ladies and gents I'm back with good reason. I've been saving my posting for marketwatch.com lately over the past few weeks, giving those poor Americans some much needed advice. I'm still almost all in on FMS except for a small amount of capital set aside to buy puts on the xjo.

This is the first confirmation of what we all new and bought for. I'm loving the fact they are ramping up drilling efforts. I admit Kev is sure no Twiggy, but as long as we can fire him up and get him to forget about those silly diamonds the SP could catch some major bidding again. (Invest only ever where good sentiment is, is my ONLY ethos to investing. Everything else, even fundamentals, is peripheral. IO, IMO is the only fundamentally perfect place to be in in this country at the moment, and sentiment is not quite but nearly as good as fundamentals in this case, which may not be perfect, but makes sentiment in all other areas, like financials for example, look like armageddon. I say sentiment not quite as good, as even a lot of IO stocks could not avoid some pain along with wider market lately.)

Would be nice if we could get into the .20's and hold there in the context of the next few weeks before further announcements give the next leg up. As for today, if we can hold 18.5 or .19 or higher (was .185 last I checked) it will prove the whole and only reason I own this stock. Now listen closely...

FMS has in the past been a stock with a major disconnect with the wider market. I believe there is more pain to come yet in the wider market (XJO down 4 percent as I write), so if traders/investors can keep that disconnect intact, we'll be in a good position.

The caveat is that even perfect fundamental stocks (like iron ore stocks, given the IO price just nearly doubled,) sometimes get caught up in the melee of wider market, like Fortescue at the moment.

So here's to hoping for us long term holders that the main story of this stock continues to be one of disconnect with the wider market.

P.S: Only five months till JORC! (End of 08) 300- 400 M ton target. If you ever doubt fellow holders, just keep that in mind. Around 150 days from now, give or take a few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.