GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

TCF - unfortunately life isnt as clear and perfect as you'd...

1. 5,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8950
    TCF - unfortunately life isnt as clear and perfect as you'd like. I feel I am entitled to my interpretation, and my interpretations have served me well in the past. I believe the only problem is that you lack substance.Your one liners and lackluster posts are tiring.

If you want to wait until GDN have 3 commercial wells that are producing cash flows.. that is up to you.

I find that the ability to interpret and enter a stock that you feel is under-priced and entering into a phase of expotential growth is valuable. In fact that is where the money is made, buy low and sell high.. this is how you do it. The ability to see that the short term happenings extend to benefits that will be reaslied in the medium to long term.

And for your information - I did not say that para #3 was commercial. I make reference to current results and what may come out of para #3 and its impact on para #1 and #2.

My reference to commercial gas for para#1 having 3.3mmcfpd is based on the fact that GDN have announced that should para#3 fail, para#1 will be completed and produced from. Also drawing comparison to VIL/GGP's recent 0.5mmcfpd COMMERCIAL well.

And I think you miss the point TCF. Para #1 and #2 are not what excites me. It is para#3 and its impact on these wells and any future wells. The flow-on effect from a successful para#3 is company making. And I do not care what the SP is atm... for the smart money is accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.