CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

A new era has begun...

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Many first time readers might know of the tale of Kagara and its drive to become the next BHP but its lack of planning and unforeseen circumstances, loaded with debt and commodity prices taking a dive with AUD sitting at parity to the U.S. Dollar and suggestions it was going to double, all courtesy of the infamous GFC,  saw it fall short.

Well, the scraps at the lows were bought by several companies, with SPM taking first pick given our cornerstone investors had cash at offering. This was all instigated by our CEO and board members.

A new era has begun.

I can't say how the AUD will travel nor the direction of the commodity prices, but I can say our management is more frugal (just look how CSD has been run the last few years) and has taken the best of the projects (in terms of an instant cash machine) and will turn it into something significant with the eventual inclusion of a tin operation.

A new base-metals producer has arrived in Far-North Queensland and the southerners will eventually cotton on.

Do your own research starting at: http://www.csdtin.com.au/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.