WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Great thread title that hopefully along the way many people can...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Great thread title that hopefully along the way many people can share their thoughts and information with others.
    I do believe that weebit is the real deal and there is plenty going on in the background and it's just a matter of time before there is something solid released to the market.
    Exciting times ahead and remember not to be like sheep and just follow the herd. Do your own research and know and be comfortable in what your investing in and importantly never forget why you invested in weebit in the first place.......... and then all you need is patience to ride the storm, whether it is down rampers, dow jones falling, Donald Trump increasing tariffs on China exports, increase in interest rates. The stock market is resilient and remember the global financial crisis, yeah we survived that. The only people that lost out were the people who panicked and sold their shares because they feared and acted like sheep and the people that got rich were the ones that held on or bought the shares that people panic sold.
    I have done all my own research into weebit and like the fundamentals and the board of expertise.
    I want to be part of the weebit story and success. I will never ever sell my shares under $1 and in my opinion very realistic to hit that price with what is happening with weebit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.