WBT 2.98% $1.90 weebit nano ltd

Night musings...interesting state of affairs when you have Apple...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Night musings...interesting state of affairs when you have Apple announcing their “Great Escape”, you have ZTE (I’m sorry, I meant China...) scrambling to overcome its deficiencies (time, tech, skills) to develop its own chip...umm yesterday...

More fragmentation lends itself to more opportunities in the short to medium term for new tech (both in spread and absolute terms) - so perhaps a little more business planning required from chipmakers to consider regarding their time to market but more so, cost and the potentially changing opportunity set.

Now...you throw in a company that has been on ‘fast forward’ through their development to date, pitched as one of the best ‘bang for yield’ plays on the horizon, and I think you have the makings of a very compelling play. Gaining market share becomes a little easier where you have a new major entrant playing a well funded and enthusiastic game of catch up, and the incumbents, more desperate to maintain their edge.

One would like to assume that some well thought out discussions are being had as to how to best tackle this growing space (I did mention the board didn’t I?, my bad..)

Just a taste...

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/04/20...-boost-semiconductors-as-trade-war-looms.html

Speaking of chips being down...if this was all just one big hand of poker, wbt’d be the right bet to make, doesn’t mean it’ll be the biggest winning, or winning bet for that matter, but it’s definitely the right bet to make (until proven otherwise)

AIMHO/DYOR (adequately exponged?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.055(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $358.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.96 $1.82 $1.648M 868.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18554 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 10988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.