SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

a new era !!

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Make no mistake, this new CEO and board as well as all the previous hard work done by FG will set the foundations for a new era for this company in years to come !!

Take a look at the CEO, sales and marketing backround to the worlds largest business software provider and his quote "I have already started using my network base to get sales and partners up and running"....

He is obviously happy to take the options as part of his salary package because he would know that they would be exercised in the future...He knows what deals SEN is already working on, he knows what revenue is coming in through the door and he also knows that he will make this company a success....

Take a look at the previously appointed director with extensive US military backround...he wasn't apppointed for nothing, he will also get some large/major contracts for SEN...

This is the last time you will see SEN at these prices...As I said previously I also expect $$$ announcements to come out shortly which will catapult the share price to at least the 70 cent region !!

Make up your own mind on the direction of SEN, but if you spend a bit of time and look at the last lot of announcement, you will see in my opinion that this in fact will be a new "money making' era for SEN and all it's shareholders !!!...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $7.765K 485.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87838 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 587464 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.