NAG 23.5% 2.1¢ nagambie resources limited

A New Era, page-154

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    well there you mogga!
    the downers must hate this!
    a site visit by spark.
    it's there in black and white!!!!

if Spark hate us so much why would they go all that way to NAGAMBIE and presumably go all the way back to Melb if they didn't want to see the property for themselves and analyse the benefits of selecting nag for the pass!!!

as an old stockbroker I can tell you one thing. brokers and corporates hardly go pass the outer suburbs unless they have too! this site visit is huge sign of interest. love to be a fly on that wall.

but I'm guessing the following:

they now know our pits provide the best economic and environmental solution for pass storage in Victoria.

they now know the distances involve. not that much really - they certainly know that not doing pass properly will only cause scandal, extra costs and a serious time blowout! none of which I'm sure they are interested in at all.

and lastly they now know what nag can do for them!
    Id suggest the site visit was done by High up execs and our top blokes would have given them the best pitch ever!

this with a very nice gold/antinomy find via the assay announcement yesterday presents another massive opportunity!

I'm predicting a pass announcement in Feb for nag! imo of course!!!!

bring it on - go the nag!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.004(23.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.3¢ 1.7¢ $68.63K 3.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.