AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

A new Fin. Year to be happier.

1. 5,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    Hi all AJXers... FrankMe..... where's Ted.

I found this and thought ............ with due respect is  FrankMe missing Ted.

In fact (where's Ted???)  is there something you haven't told us???  a replacement for Ted..... does he know. I liked Ted. FrankMe you just have to get happier........ I am sure you will - next few months !!!

http://novi.ba/storage/2017/08/24/thumbs/599f0d47-7ff4-4ac8-90e6-02cf0a0a0a67-5-preview.jpg

(I hope that site worked or this posting is as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike)  

Let us hope that we will  be a lot happier than the last year or so.

I do believe that the next few months 4, my intuition tells me,  will bring good news .. I just have that feeling DR Bob IMHO will, with guidance from Sue and the rest of The BoD are about to pull things into place.

I do have a latest top 20 but am having trouble converting from PDF to word -- so I can cut some excess info out. It looks a little different to the recent one posted.. Hopefully I can increase my IT knowledge .

Will be in touch --- Again with all due respects FrankMe do hope you like the site??? It's is in good fun ! (Jungle Humour)

Keep safe all AJXers.

The Phantom GWW

All IMHO  and please DYOR..............................  then if you make a mistake you will know instantly to whom you point the finger.  This will save a heap of disappointment, sorrow and sleepless nights trying to find who to blame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.898K 210.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 437000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 69141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.