EVN 1.75% $4.07 evolution mining limited

A New game in town

1. 2,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Hi folks

Be careful. There is a new game in town regards to gold miners.

I sold 2/3rds of my two gold miners on early on Tuesday. They went up hugely on Wednesday looked like an idiot.
    Why because I could see covid-19 impacting on mining operations.

Then what happened. Today this announcement happened for NST (not one of my gold miners)

https://commsec.api.markitondemand....pdf?access_token=zk8hlSGzE0mfOcKAAGilFmMgFjcq

March quarter production down 10-15%,  we can provide no assurances about production levels in the June quarter.
    Dividend payment dues for the March quarter deferred to October, attempts to cut of the hedge gold  delivery until 2021 . The share price fell 15% in one day. Although the $AU prices are near to record highs.

Go figure its a new ball game. The great $AU gold price versus production becomes an issue. If the supply chain of goods and workers shuts down where is the production.

The same thing  happens across all the industrial sectors of the ASX. Each company will provide their responses to the Covid-19 virus in the immediate future. Share price movement could go insane in a bad direction.

In each example of a collapse there is usually a death cat bounce that traps the retail investors.

Have a look at this analysis about crashes.

https://realinvestmentadvice.com/te...ail Marketing Software&utm_term=READ MORE

Look through it thoroughly and make your own decisions.

Watch out for the dead cat bounce which seem to be underway already.

Just my opinion, DYOR

Good luck folks , stay safe

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.07
Change
0.070(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $8.082B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $4.17 $3.95 $70.15M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7051 $4.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.08 7139 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.07
  Change
0.070 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.99 $4.17 $3.95 6127094
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.