HMX 6.52% 4.3¢ hammer metals limited

Moaner, A company’s longer term success or failure won’t be...

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Moaner,

A company’s longer term success or failure won’t be dictated by whether the posters on HC are ramping a stock or talking it down.

Simply it will be determined by the actual results!

Wow …for someone who is not a holder or has not commented on the stock before today or even has a position you do seem suddenly extremely emotionally/financially invested with HMX here today? …….Why?

If you are a holder and you believe in the story you keep buying the stock, if you are a holder and don’t believe, it’s simple then you sell the stock and move on.

If you have absolutely no relationship with a company why would any normal/sane person even waste their life and their valuable time (posting 11 times in one day!) without providing some in depth, sensible, technical, explanation/analysis on the basis of their differing opinion?

From what I have read and seen all you have done here today is attack everyone who looks/commented favourably at today's announcement.

It seems to me you are just another activist/down-ramper for the block/ignore button!

Your anger reassures my investment in Hammer, and I will quote a line from the movie Wolf of Wall St.

I’m not…….. leaving!”

I believe that Team HMX will deliver on promised exploration results (they are well on the way IMO) and I am very patient, however, your negativity just makes me think that this stock (HMX) will be worth a hell of allot more than .05c ….JMT- Not financial advice!

Unfortunately, all your negativity does is that it just stokes my positively/confidence that HMX are on something big here IMO.

Whether that is in WA or QLD or both, only time will tell.

Good luck to all holders and believers in the Hammer story.

Cheers Aussie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $24.24K 563.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109612 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 370000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ 67487
Last updated 14.45pm 02/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.