HMX 6.52% 4.3¢ hammer metals limited

I’m my opinion this is a significant surprise from this...

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    I’m my opinion this is a significant surprise  from this announcement this morning DYOR.

The following statement from the end of hole assays are IMO
    very important.

“When used in conjunction with bottom-of-hole assays and older soil sampling, it appears that the lithium response is strengthening at greater distances from the granite contact than would be indicated by examining the distribution of the pegmatites in isolation (Figure 4).

North-south oriented soil sampling lines located to the east of Orelia Target 1 are anomalous in lithium, indicating a possible source beneath cover.

Bottom of hole re-assaying was conducted by Hammer Metals on the gold-focused drilling at Target 1 and analyses confirmed that there is a detectable lithium dispersion halo peaking over a plus 1km strike extent with an individual maximum response of 592ppm Li2O. This halo would be expected if a lithium-bearing source was located nearby (Figure 2). Hole location and select analytical data is tabulated in Appendix 1.”
    Page 3 of 20

IMO -If it is a Halo and they find the lithium bearing source (greater grades) IMO it may well be a company maker discovery.

The best grades are currently at the bottom of the holes, if this is just the Halo the expectation would be the grades in any significant bearing Lithium lode found would be of significantly higher grades.  JMT?

I have attached the Kathleen Valley grades direct from Liontown’s resource estimate  as a comparison. DYOR Cut off grade is .55%.

From what I am reading in todays ASX announcement it well could be of a similar type/grades??

It would appear that the announcement today is significant step, is it the company maker?

Only time and further exploration will tell but from the wording in todays announcement “Extensive” and  the CEO’s comments  “ Recent exploration field work at Yandal Project has confirmed the outstanding lithium prospectivity….” team Hammer seem to be very excited about what is there.  DYOR.

Good luck to all holders.

Cheers Aussie

upload_2023-11-22_11-40-56.png
    Last edited by aussiemaddog: 22/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $24.24K 563.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109612 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 370000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ 67487
Last updated 14.45pm 02/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.