HMX 2.56% 4.0¢ hammer metals limited

Madness - suddenly a lively discussion - not entirely purposeful...

1. 4,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1316
    Madness - suddenly a lively discussion - not entirely purposeful in my opinion, but still - better than nothing.

I'm focussing again on the somewhat longer comments with meat on the bone (crap is not a scientific term - if I may say so with a humorous note).

Let me try to put the pieces of the puzzle together logically. I've gone back in time and looked at a few announcements from Liontown to 2016 in the context of Kathleen Valley and read some of them (LTR did drill and search also elsewhere). The fact is: although some of the results were clearly better than with HMX, nothing happened with the SP for years. A hint of euphoria only came into play at the beginning of 2020 when the story " condensed ".

From my point of view, this means that we are still at the very beginning in Yandal in terms of lithium.

Nevertheless, HMX has recently brought on board a proven expert who obviously knows a lot more about the search for and discovery of lithium than we do. I conclude that Dan's comments are aligned with James Croser and I'm sure Dan wouldn't write unfounded "BS" if there wasn't at least one stronger assumption behind it.

They have obviously moved away from air-core drilling and now favour RC. As a non-geologist, I suspect that a possible deposit lies under a cover. This could then again indicate that the lithium grades at depth could have a completely different dimension than on the surface.

If James wasn't on board, I would say: Well - they don't know much about lithium and are just muddling through. Hoping for a miracle and having no idea about anything. With James on board (and probably other geologists who have a clue) it's a different story.

So if it was "crap" you would hardly throw money out of the window to drill there. Dan would certainly put it to better use.

The SP's reaction is disappointing but not entirely surprising. See the parallels with LTR. The lithium play is currently somewhat crowded - you don't get anyone out from behind the bush until you get grades of 3% or so.

I'm with Aussiemaddog. Let's wait for the drillings. Things could get exciting.
    That's what an explorer does, isn't it? Search, drill and sometimes find something.....I'll stay on buy. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $35.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $9.185K 232.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 167488 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 142780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ 72193
Last updated 15.54pm 14/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.