ERA 14.3% 0.6¢ energy resources of australia limited

a new low!!, page-69

1. 275 Posts.
    This stock is not immune from $0.99 according to a few market analysts’ forecasts.

I also think that after a possible small rally it might go down for some time as it is in the intermediate downtrend. And I do not remember a single case when capital rising caused a SP rapid increase. In the past I observed that SPs usually go down for sometime after such campaigns!

Furthermore, it might dive to $0.99 if the market will crash, but these are all just predictions based on the past experiences and the market analyses which may or may not happen.

As a half of you here I was also caught with the rapid bearish downturn, but it makes no sense for me to constantly cry, especially when I see the increased demand for Uranium and a huge ERA's deposit potential.

Yes OZ has some other deposits, but the available supply of Uranium overall does not meet the current demand anyway what gives us an opportunity to benefit from ERA but I think maybe not in a nearest future.(My opinion only).

Now I see all dips as a good buying opportunity for me. But if, lets say, I invested 100% of my capital in ERA I would obviously worry.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $132.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $5.438K 866.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2203363 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4148106 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.