PER 1.41% 7.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

A New Perspective

1. 4,149 Posts.
    Bit of a paradox the options.
    On one hand the sp is currently in the crapper but looking forward no one can deny the potential of 1103 to land a sizeable licensing deal in the very near future.
    Putting all the events of a shitty cr behind us(close your eyes if it helps) and just for a minute focusing on the positives....
    1103 has given great results and has yet to reach its full potential as highlighted by Proff Trainer.
    12 interested pharma with a handful under confidentiality agreements.
    1102 cleared up the tox issues and has been given the green light by the Fda to continue development.
    Company cashed up till 2016.
    Its not exactly all doom and gloom, quite the opposite in fact.
    I have always maintained 1103 is capable of landing a deal circa 150 million and this could well happen in the short term of 3-6 months.
    One other thing out of curiosity as it has never been released to market, is the fees payable to Isis on 1103.
    I have asked for this to be clarified asap.
    Acromegaly $1 billion market......Ms $14 billion market.
    One could well be wrong to assume they (1102 v1103) have the same fee structure and imo if it is significantly less like their respective market sizes then the potential earnings of 1103 would be larger than what the market is currently expecting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.