VCR ventracor limited

Further to the comments I made earlier re. Stem Cell research...

1. 395 Posts.
    Further to the comments I made earlier re. Stem Cell research and to those made by drmb;

Has anyone noticed a small comment that was made in the last announcement by VCR.......it goes something like this...."we are experiencing some delay in BTT trails due to competition from new devices, being trialed, that are being offered for FREE"!!!!

This directly supports the comment made by drmb.......
    "It is no longer "Best in breed" - doesn't have a product that blows away all rivals".

In the initial stage - before achieving unconditional approval for BTT - VCR was being held-up by FDA rules for the patient to remain in hospital. This was successfully negotiated by management.

Now, there is a sense that they are experiencing delays, or are they?? None of us can tell for sure!!!!....And we know who we can thank for this confusion!!!.....But one thing is for sure, they should have announced the start of the DT trials!!.....All this adds up to one thing, there is a delay.

IMO, I believe the initiative is being erroded away with the delays in achieving BTT approval, or even earlier, completing the BTT trial, and starting DT trials.

The longer the delays, the more time the competition has to gain grounds. This competition is not only from other devices, imo, there is Stem Cells. Which can be seen, in Australia (research is considered under funded - by comparision to US and EU - and has much more ethical controls than other countries), there is already published success.

How long does anyone think it will take a well-funded project operating in a less ethically restricted country to achieve results??? These results have a wider application and not a single application!!!!!

The longer the delay, the smaller the window of profit - until other devices and Stem Cell research, catches-up with VCR. A delay that is exacerbated by lack of news that is contributing to an ever-lasting dowward-spiraling SP, punctuated by minor rises (where traders make their profit)!!!!!!

And people still think this is a good investment stock!!!!

IMO, and I have said this before, the only time this stock will see a proper appreciation of the SP is when they announce completion of the BTT trials and the subsequent FDA approval for BTT. Without REGULAR news of sales, forecasted sales and progress on BTT trials, this thing is going no where!!!!!

By hey, this is just my opinion. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.