VCR ventracor limited

a new point to consider, page-3

1. 395 Posts.
    Nova Star;

WHAT!!!!!....The DOW is 280 points down........LOL...I honestly have been too busy to check. It, and the All Ords have been on my list of things to check as I have been predicting a rise to 6050 to 6150, and 13650 for the All Ords & DOW respectively, before a retracement occurs on both!!!!...I honestly didn't know at the time of posting!!

Man o' Man, I'm doing a lot better than I thought!!!!!...

Do you want to know why I bother??? Do you REALLY want to know......well here it is.............

Aside from the fact that this is a public forum, and all have the right to their say.......

This forum is used by experienced and new comers to the market alike. Those new comers have little to no knowledge to rely on. We all know that, how should I put this in a politically correct way..........there are POLARISED VIEWS here, and to a certain extent, the views seem to be pro VCR. Anyone who dares to post anything to the contrary gets shot down immediately.

By ignoring the obvious pit-falls and only emphasising the positives, is not representing a balanced view. It is mis-leading to all participants.

If you honestly and truly dispute my reasoning;
    Do you dispute the lack of communication by VCR managemet?
    Do you dispute that this is impacting the sp?
    Do you feel happy with the lack of knowledge about current EU and Aust sales?
    Do you feel comfortable with management not releasing their sales forecasts?
    Do you honestly believe that other competitors/technologies are not a threat?
    Do you honestly feel that progress by competitor and other technology is sooooo slow it will not impact this company??

If you do, by all means, feel free to counter.

Finally, did anyone ready this month's Smart Investor. There is an artical about Australian companies that are WOWing (making an impact) overseas.............Funny, VCR did't even get a mention. It must be missing the WOW factor.

Cheers and good luck in keeping a balanced view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.