BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

a new record has been set, page-6

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Markcies, yeah mate double milos on the rocks now...LOL..

Hi Fingermark, good to hear from you as always mate, i did sell my UMC @ $1.30 beleive it or not and piled it all into BRM, i still think that UMC are a great company with excellent grades, much better than BRM, BRM is just more advanced and the reason why i piled it all back in, it bloody paid of mate in the biggest way that i could ever had imagined, my wife and i are still in shock about the gains today, i might take a little profit tommorro, i know that BRM have more to reveal and will hold nearly all until the rest unfolds.

Would love to do the fishing trip some day mate for sure.

Hi MoniK, im glad you got a peice of the action today, i hope you got in under $2, ofcoarse i hope we can go higher but anything is possible in this market, i feel we have further to go because of the media coverage that will flow tommorro, as far as the wife...LOL, she actually now has changed her tune, she actually is very pro with what im doing now as she has seen profits that only dreams are made of, its been life changing to say the least, research and time spent often pays, its just a really tough market currently and very hard to navigate because of the US, i have never seen such volitilty in my 18 years of trading, whatever you do Monik, i hope you make a boat load of cash on BRM whether it be short, medium or a long term investment.

Good luck with your investments its nice to see a lady on the forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.