SRL 3.13% 33.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

A New Sunrise - April 2021, page-104

1. 3,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1709
    if the funding negotiations are in the hands of counter parties and subject to the speed at which they occur then the demerger of the water business may not be a priority. if the demerger is critical then notice to the shareholders would have already occurred to ensure everything is setup for future funding requirements of a Sunrise entity only. Sam did say "Counter Parties" - more than one party interested in the project.

Could a future partner want the water business technology to help offset any funding expenses or align it to their corporate strategy. If a car manufacturer was after the battery metals then I don't see the merits of why they would want a water business. But in the case of a battery manufacturer then synergies with water treatment technologies for metal recovery / treatment of waste streams then keeping the business together could have benefits for future partners.

Finally, the late rally in the share price was a promising sign of things turning around in a very short time could be a reality. I still believe a share price of $3.50-$4.00 is a more accurate reflection of the business valuation in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $72.84K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9387 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 3073 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.