SRL 4.24% 61.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Cleanteqs mineral extraction technology is now showcased on the...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Cleanteqs mineral extraction technology is now showcased on the CleanTeq water webpage, while the SRL website only briefly touches on them.

The teq part of Cleanteq was what Riggal and Friedland valued, and IMO is what has stalled the patnering process.

VW is now planning to use a hydrometallurgical process to recycle it batteries, which is essentially the same process that SRL will use to recycle batteries.

And Tesla are planning to build their own tech to refine nickel and cobalt, which will almost certainly be another type of hydrometallurgical process.

Both of these companies will spend much more on their respective processes than CLQ was asking for a share of theirs.

The fact that they were not interested in purchasing our teq meant they weren't interested in paying fair value for for the company.

Riggal and Friedland split the companies into the SRL and CleanTeq (water). As they would be happier accepting much lower price for just the mine.

Hopefully this was done with agreements or understandings in place. Riggal, Friedland and all of us won't get our share of potentially valuable teq diluted by a company who wouldn't pay fair value for it, and we will secure funding for one of the largest battery metal mine in the world.

The big test will be to see where those new tenements go.

(This mostly a response to comments
    the chart thread, but this thread is more appropriate)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.025(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $55.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 61.5¢ 53.5¢ $38.70K 68.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
61.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 4.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
56.5¢ 61.5¢ 53.5¢ 14969
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.