TZL 9.09% 2.4¢ tz limited

MM is right about one thing. We really do need to see a firmer...

1. 652 Posts.
    MM is right about one thing. We really do need to see a firmer set of announcements/details about things going forward. While I'm happy to hold going forward, we really don't have a lot to work with right now.

Until then, we get left with speculation and conspiracy theories. I have been a buyer 2.80-3 in the past few weeks based solely around the fact the directors bought up more than $1m at 3.20. Thats more than chump change- and signifies to me that they're happy with where things are at.

But would love to see firm details- either updated revenue models, info on NASDAQ listing, or confirmation of where TZ stands with purchase orders. While some of that information might be too commercially sensitive to reveal in great detail, its a testing time with the world economy the way it is, and I can certainly understand why weaker hands are selling out.

I'm undecided on whether NASDAQ listing will go ahead at this stage- but will be disappointed with the added dilution that would result from a failure. Would also be a black mark against management who have said for so long we'd see a NASDAQ listing in 2009. Regardless if it was under advice from CS, or resulted from the world economy, still a glaring example of failing to deliver. I'm hoping we can still get NASDAQ done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $54 2.262K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5638 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 238691 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.