ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I don't normlly join the conversations, preferring to sit on the...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I don't normlly join the conversations, preferring to sit on the sidelines reading and someitimes having a good laugh..  but as a long termer heavily invested in this stock, I have been heartened by the current position we find ESI. I know many will react by saying that management are not doing their job and others will have a counter arguement.  But the facts are there in the announcements, albeit the media ones don't always specifially mention ESI,  but certainly the dot joining appears as very heavy bold, dots...
    We know that our PM is in India and the latest media release.. once again highlights this:

"In Mumbai, meetings with leading Indian CEOs and business people will focus on growing two-way trade and investment. Australian energy and resources are helping to power India’s growth, while our collaboration on innovation and technology will open new business opportunities in the future."

PM Visit to India
    (sorry of posted before!)

As I said,  ESI not specificaly mentioned,  but hey... can we name other companies from Australia that are involved in collobaration on innovation and technology that will open in new business opportunities in the future..

Will our PM be meeting NLC and NMDC CEO's?
    Are Ashley and  Glenn in India this week?
    Will Clean Coal technology Innovation be discussed?
    Will Modi discuss NITI Aayog contenders with our PM?
    Will the MPA be mentioned and/or signed this wek?
    Just a few questions floating around I'd like answers to ...

My bet is that we should have some sort of announcement this week regarding status of India Project, as too much time has passed since last India update - 3 March!!  

All IMHO
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.