NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

JC.....I've been sailing since I was 7 years old and still...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    JC.....I've been sailing since I was 7 years old and still compete to this day.....The 'new wind' analogy is better off in a romance novel.

If I was going to make an analogy about sailing and this company I would suggest all the sailors have headed to the bar because there is no wind but some joker who is the race officer is so over paid its ridiculous but he just keeps talking hot air and promising some racing.

I have followed this forum for a long time and I think many of us have been very patient. If the last quarterly numbers had improved on the previous quarterly numbers I think we would have seen some strength coming into the share price. The last quarterly was disappointing and a step backward, but what is the most disappointing is the smoke and mirrors with this company. What has happened to all the deals done, where are they at, 10k chinese sales team are doing what? And lastly... the BS about chinese NY etc affecting sales......give me a break.....they mean to tell us a billion people stop using the internet because they are on holiday...

This company was given a great chance to show what it is made of with a global pandemic and the need for greater cyber security with people working from home etc......yet they have not delivered at all. And like others have said, show me where I can buy, trial or read a manual about this software? If I had the time I would love to really dig into this company because I think it is a step worse than just a lifestyle company for the directors. With confusion about workplace addresses, outsourced secretary's, high cash burn monthly...for what? Cap raising to entities that have director involvement without disclosure......it all stinks and something isn't right.

Don't hold many thankfully and what I do have is free carried so I'm not stressing but feel for those that got caught in the last run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.