NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

As I explained would happen, the New Wind has arrived, I was...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86

As I explained would happen, the New Wind has arrived, I was hoping there was a sailor on the Forum to explain the terms, but you can not have everything in life, a New Wind has arrived too potentially( you still have to know how to sail), fill the sails and propel the Netlinkz ship.

At the core of this company troubles, mentioned by others on the site, is the severe over issuance of shares, which arguably began, with the "premature" initial registration of the company.

Whether this initial registration was fiduciarily inappropriate, well, as it was at the time, as it almost always is, current "JT" time included, this problem was\is about scrambling for capital.

Scrambling for capital is chronic in the Technology world, Technology, is the most expensive, adaptive, and fast moving industry on the planet, it is not for the faint of heart. Tim Gooch could write you a pretty good chapter on this issue.

Technology, more so now than ever, is moving at ML speed, as Cyber Security has become the new Vector proxy for Nation State battlefield of our immediate future, Australia unfortunately is now Matrix 1.

So what has happened, well is often the case, the Forum is being used as the company PR portal.

But "WE" all knew the NEW Wind was coming, perhaps our shouting from the Crows Nest spooked them to jump the gun a bit, I can not be more proud of the insider "WE" team.

Context - this announcement seems out of order, not unprecedented for the Netlinkz crew lately.

The only pool of shares, in the the number officially, but cosmetically hurriedly scanned disclosure, are either:

1. Purchased shares from SCM, a possibility, although alternately, I could never explain how the existing Netlinkz Board, allowed a current at the time, Company Chairman, and acting CEO, in possession of any, and all Netlinkz proprietary data, to purchase through a previously, managed\owned closely affiliated and domiciled Entity investment fund. Minimally there is something like an official written warranted description of related positions, intents of SCM, I mean, they are in the same damn apartment.

So I am assuming these shares are legitimately in ownership of SCM, so it could be possible that SCM sold them to China Galaxy, for some price, and for some reason. If true, there should have been an announcement that preceded the one now posted.

Sentiment would be neutral or negative, since this Forum scored the SCM purchase, as indication of JT's intent to make company more valuable, by improving a position once owned by JT.

2. The company has sold a "Good Chunk" to China Galaxy, price unknown, dilution would be significant, but again it would seem qualifying\regulated announcements or "ANN's", as they are so lovingly called here on the Forum, should have been preceded with ANN explanation. Maybe there is an extra step Perth now dictates.

There are many different clubs on this Forum, look to the "Petes", Oily and Y, to Post some cryptic directions that get you through the weekends.

The water darkens as the wind picks up, but often a new Wind dictates an equally new tack, to a completely new heading, a good sailor knows to go where the New Wind dictates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.