FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

a new year a new attitude.

1. 25 Posts.
    Hey all fas holder's and a happy new year!

Even though through 2013 we saw highs.....and .....lows and share holders come.....and go! I believe fas has what it takes to get the funding.
    Things might be happening behind the scenes that we don't know about but if these so called "greedy directors" wanted to make money wouldn't they want to keep the company going?
    Having traveled around china I was lucky enough to meet all sort of people,respect and honour is highly valued in the business world and I don't believe that Lu yang would just be signing deals with out seeing it through to the end and not with just anybody.... so why fas? if they are the evil mining moron company from the west.....why sign a contract with them? Why be associated with them? They obviously see a lot of potential to grow from this.
    You reckon Lu Yang would have done there own intensive research on port access/transport/ shipment and even funding to see if it was even possible in the first place.

Also if I had shareholders coming to me saying everyday what's going on. Eventually I would want to say to one shareholder if your not happy, I would say sell and move on.

It's all speculation and I have everything crossed to put forth my positive energy!haha
    Good luck for the rest year!
    Cheers
    Iconic1
    All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.