FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

xamtac,I have been a holder for 7 years, I accepted the FAS take...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    xamtac,

I have been a holder for 7 years, I accepted the FAS take over offer for my shares in GWR. At the time of the take over my Fas shares had a value of 36cents a share. With over 50K invested, you tell me... when in the last 3 year could I have sold my shares without taking losses of over 95%.

It's all well and good for the FAS apologists out there to say sell up and stop whinging, but honestly, you johnny come lately's with your couple of K of shares at under 2 cents each, have no idea of what you're talking about in regards to FAS's future. Wishful thinking doesn't return wealth to shareholders, the only people getting rich are Kev and Co with their ridiculous salaries that they just haven't earned.

So instead of having a go at long term holders and telling them to sell up and cut their losses, how about you tell Kev to pull his finger out and produce something in exchange for the obscene remuneration he is paying himself.

As for getting fed up with shareholders wanting answer, and telling them to sell up and move on, Many of these people are long term holders, with huge sums invested who cannot afford to walk away without losing everything.

Don't you think it a little insensitive and callous to expect them to just cut their losses and walk away, because Kev doesn't feel like explaining himself to shareholders?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I was of the opinion that the board had a responsibility to keep shareholders informed, not treat them with contempt.

Regards
    Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.