FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Hopeful,you have absolutely no idea of my finacial situation or...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hopeful,

you have absolutely no idea of my finacial situation or if I can afford to average down, There are no other funds with which to average down. I was a first time investor who wanted to invest my small inheritance instead of pissing it against the wall.

I was given GWR as a long term investment and I put everything I had to spare into it. FAS came along, making promises compelling me to accept the take over.

I did, and the rest is history. Now I'm a wage earner on a low income, upto my eyeballs in debt. So tell me, how do you suggest I average down.

Yes, I did go into it with little understanding, and for that I shoulder the responsibility, But I will not, shoulder the blame for the FAS board, with their constant stuff ups, bad management, loan shark interest rates, the loss of GWR shares, the constant dilution, the collapsed funding deals or the late lodgements of 3B's, that I lay firmly at the feet of Kev and co.

It may be a speccy, doesn't mean the directors have an excuse for incompetence.

Regards
    Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.