OGD oceana gold limited

a nice quarterly, page-5

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    gargolf and co.

the cmx qtly didn't tell me very much. the earlier cash raising was obviously necessary. i've had a quicky look thro some back announcements too.

i'm very interested to see what sercor - santa elina does from here once the merger is a done deal.

interesting too to see climax standing back from it's junction reefs project with cadia. tells me that cmx wish to concentrate elsewhere.

not a lot to sort out at this stage but as it stands it all looks sound enough to me.

fwiw i'm wondering if cmx wanted financial help, ogd was interested, grd did not want to get involved with the phillipines, sercor came in knowing ogd would be freed from grd and the bigger outfit would make sense going forward ? only an opinion. whatever, the whole merger looks ok to me. no worries atm on that score. it looked planned rather than some juggle whilst gold was high.

i never thought grd would sell ogd and they did. was this why ? grd wasn't exactly hard stretched in wanting the cash for it's other businesses. it could easily have raised funds. and grd did sell out at lower prices than it floated ogd for in the first place, didn't it ?

i'll be watching every move from now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.