RXM 0.00% 46.0¢ rex minerals limited

Yes it will be very interesting to directly compare the BFS of a...

1. 3,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811
    Yes it will be very interesting to directly compare the BFS of a RXM to SFR and other recent BFS studies such as SIR and even PIR. It doesn't matter if the companies are involved in different commodities, what counts is comparing key metrics such as Internal Rate of Return (IRR), capital pay back periods, life of mine and expected cash flows etc. Definite investor malaise going on with RXM and also the wider investor confidence that the mine may not get approval. But once the project is de-risked (approval and BFS) investors will pick up the scent and get on board. And if RXM can keep the share structure tight (only about 200m shares so far) new investors, especially institutions will have to bid up the price in a major way. Looking forward to seeing that action over the coming months.

RXM have stated that the majority of capex and construction costs will be borne by the winner of the EPC and that the balance of the remaining funding requirements may in fact come from the copper-gold concentrate and iron ore off-take partners. So infact RXM may only (if at all) raise a very small amount for working capital via equity raising which would be awesome for those already in board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.3¢ 46.0¢ $355.0K 771.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5002329 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 8936312 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.