G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

A not sell out support group

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi all,
    just reading your posts this morning, I picked up the fact that we ALL at some stage in
    our INVESTMENT careers: sell out TOO EARLY , or NEVER BUY IN due to the fear of
    the unknown . The other one not yet mentioned is BUYING AT STOCK'S PEAK, then
    watching it crash, post purchase . I've had that last experience - before , in MUS !!!!

I've been in MUS now since February, yeah, I bought in between - then - around 7c to under 10c,
    and then watched it crash blow 4c in May and hang around the 5c mark for months then on until August.
    MUS is now at 17.5c. There are a few of you out there who bought into MUS in 2016, but in the early part of 2016
    (old Mustang) run by people other than CJ and Cobes, was trading around 9c to 12c in Feb 2016 and slowly made its way to 2c in December - a loser, you'd say !
    But--------- wait.
    That was before CJ and Cobes had completely carried out their management takeover coup, sunk ALL their money
    in and gave MUS access to their rough rubies leases in Mozambique (a country so below the radar, that you need to Google it) via their Regius Resources Co, and their other co. Redstone Mining. Yes, folks out there Regius, Redstone and Mustang are very intimate with each other . The good of this, and I have worked out WAY GOOD, is severely limiting an UNFRIENDLY TAKEOVER - before we really get to grow. Seriously people, I don't want a neighbourly takeover or a Chinese one appearing on our horizon - just after our FIRST SALE.

So, what can we do about it, as small shareholders ?
    Well, whether you own 5,000 shares or 2,500,000 shares - you TOO CAN SAY NO . You, too are important.

All right this is all talk, Bluequartz, what's your point ?
    I was in Pilbara Minerals (PLS) for 2 years and sold out this year, shareholders in that company, yes ordinary shareholders, like you and me, formed a group, registered it and then lobbied management for change - basically the shareholders, wanted longer term planning for the co. and to a degree achieved it. Read the HC posts on the stock and relevant newspaper articles of 2016. In MUS we already have a forward looking management team, so we don't
    need to get together to lobby management to think for the long term. But what we need to do, is show some LONGER TERM COMMITMENT to them in our IMMEDIATE post FIRST and SECOND sale period - at present that means
    us small shareholders - NOT SELLING OUT to any TAKEOVER MERCHANT whilst MUS is trying really, really hard to turn itself into a major player by June 2018.

How can we organize this, and demonstrate our faith in Mustang's Management ?
    Simple, and it revolves on your own strength of character, your resolve and your financial circumstances - bar an personal catastrophe - to pledge part of your current (or soon to be PRE 1st SALE holdings) between now and July 1 2018, that you won't sell your shares (or options) to ANY HOSTILE TAKEOVER MERCHANT .

We can do this by creating a list of HC poster names and the amount of share and options, they won't sell over this
    period - BEGINNING November 1st 2017 until July 1st 2018. That only EIGHT - 8 - months. During that time, CJ, Cobes, Spiers and all other members of the MUS family, will, given our support, have the finances (two sales) and SECURITY - no early sell out - time to create a truly amazing firm.

Like many of you have alluded to, and I myself through my own, qualitative research approach, MUS may well be one
    of those lifetime opportunities. Like Apple Computer in the early 1980s . Now,I am not one of those techy smart
    people on HC but several of you people ARE. So the HC posters out there who created the already existing lists for
    average carat price for first sale, AND immediate pre Sale No 1 share price and end of year share price, could create the Excel (or whatever) spreadsheet on an HC post for this purpose.

What will Bluequartz do right now ?
    Well if one of you can create a NOT SELL OUT until JULY 1st 2018 GROUP - I immediately and unreservedly pledge,
    1.5m MUS shares to that end - unforseen personal catastrophe aside.

What will the the END RESULT ?
    Given the great faith, many old and new posters have in our MUS, I think we could get - 32.5m shares PLEDGED or an additional 5% of TOTAL MUS shares BACKING TO MANAGEMENT - against a HOSTILE TAKEOVER, between
    NOVEMBER 1st and JUNE 30th 2018.

I am sure that they will GREATLY APPRECIATE OUR SUPPORT.

Sincerely yours, my fellow shareholders.

Bluequartz
    Last edited by Bluequartz: 15/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.