BNT 0.00% 2.5¢ bounty mining ltd

a note for diehards

1. 2,541 Posts.
    If you're still hanging on, I know I can't convince you to sell before it goes lower. Hang on and hope for the best if you must, but don't be tempted to average down into this stock. Wait until it has gone all the way down and has a firm up trend before entering again. "All the way down" could be something like 2c and sideways for a couple of years, depending on the news flow.

I know how you feel, I went there with PMA many years ago.

In the meantime, look at other stocks with better immediate prospects for your new money, so you aren't completely put off from investing.

In the spec end YGL (oil play even though it has gold in the name) is OK at .14 or below. CTS is OK if you want to be part of the latest tulip boom (Uranium). If you're prepared to wait a bit longer, CGT (gold) and GTG (a law/biotech play) might be more stable. GTG is good if you don't want to have to look up the price every day and make a decision to sell or not. If the share price ever falls below .33 the MD steps in and buys back the company he started.

These are all spec plays. More serious money should be invested with a professional adviser's help.

PS: after experiencing the bounce up to .155 (didn't quite get to the hoped .16 mark) I predict BNT will crash through to close at .13 over the next three days, confirming the downtrend. The buy queue at .14 is very light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.