BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

I know this might be a novel approach on HC, and particularly...

1. 653 Posts.
    I know this might be a novel approach on HC, and particularly for Black Range, but has anyone considered the ‘value’ in BLR?

I was just clearing my desk and happened across the December 2007 investor update. In it (page 10) Black Range does a peer comparison based on resource base.

Comparing non producing, in the ground resource bases, BLR sits on par with a little project called Kintyre. Both Tailor Ranch and Kintyre are non producing projects, both projects are at similar points of progress (actually I think in December BLR was ahead), both claim to have 80 million pounds of U308.

Kintyre recently made it into the news. It was sold by RIO, at what it refers to as a discounted price.

Know what it went for?

$525,000,000

That’s right! More than half a billion dollars.

Whats BLRs market cap again?

The small cap market has been hammered over the last 12 months. And it will likely continue to feel the stress for a while yet. But, given the time, and based on value, BLR is currently about 6% of what it should be. 17x cheaper than its comparative peer.

Presuming Black range gets the go ahead to mine, there is MASSIVE upside to this little small cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.