FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

Tony999, This is some of the discussion (join up to facebook)....

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Tony999,
    This is some of the discussion (join up to facebook). There is a lot less complaining although it still exists a bit.

Zoe Martini Hi Johnnie. This does now seem a bit rediculous or am I missing something. Why announce this now and not before the CR announcement. Is something going on that we are unaware of? What are your thoughts? There appears to be no ligic in this timing.

Like · Reply · April 13 at 6:39pm

Remove
    Johnnie McDonald Zoe. I agree. The only logic I can think of is that the big money needs a carrot. I don't know anymore than you tbh sorry. I just hope we can raise the lot and happy to wait it out per the comments from Bill. Xmas will be here in no time
    Zoe Martini Hi Johnnie, thanks for the reply. The only reasoning I can put behind this is that they don't believe they will get a full take up from insto's uness they did it this way. Don't get me wrong very happy with 2C at 561 and yes I like the 3C....hopefully we get there. My own inexperienced opinion is that all will be goo with FAR and we will get our pay day. Just shocked at the timing of the announcement/upgrade.

Like · Reply · April 13 at 7:02pm

Remove
    Johnnie McDonald You don't have to thank me for the reply smile emoticon you are very welcome. IMHO the further FAR can prove up and last through the drilling, I think the bigger the prize. My very experienced Geo mate wishes we could stay in for another couple years and is adamant all the value is in the fans. I know we all want overnight success and millions - who doesn't. I am happy to wait it all out and strangely am even thinking about buying more.
    Zoe Martini Johnnie McDonald I was only talking today with a friend at work how I would like to buy more. My only problem is my financial controller will not allow any more. Personally I don't think I could sit it out for another couple of years but certainly won't be selling until the pay day arrives or better still we get taken out at a good price.....$1 would see me fine.

Like · Reply · April 13 at 7:18pm

Remove
    Johnnie McDonald A dollar would be good. I think we are worth more than that once trued up more but only time will tell. It will be interesting to see how hard far tries to make the asx200 in June. So glad we are not taking a break and are carrying on. With its assume the rig rates low and the jv jumping at it it gives me confidenceJohnnie McDonald 84mmbls net to Far at 2c @ $10npv USD (or more as flowed better, more barrels to spread costs across and less water injectors required per Phil321s note). 84 x 1.31 (USD to AUD) = $1.1B minimum just on SNE to date. What a bargain we are. I agree Stephen beyond 37 cents is fair value even at this juncture. Bring on some promotion, Dff, WA and GB Seismic reprocessing AGM updates etc

Cheers
    zakzoe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75195 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 192769 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.