WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

a patch with nanoparticles... , page-9

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    FinX,
    Signs regarding the share price forming an uptrend channel are plenty, see happydayz post from today for instance and check chart, see vulture and my own speculation from about a week ago that reversal in share price was forming, calling support at 3.3.

Predictions surrounding the nature of the next announcement are derived from the fact that the last 2 announcements were either forced onto OBJ by a shareholder inquiry about the wording in a former GSK ann or due to expiry of a testing period.

Such restraining circumstances are now not in place, our next deadline is 5 months away, there is no other short or medium term deadline which would force OBJ to come out early before something material has emerged. It would not be in OBJs management interest to strain the share price unnecessarily and anger shareholders by announcing something non material on their own accord.

The absence of meaningful wording within announcements leaves shareholders to make assumptions about current events by the facts they are left with. One of those facts is that 3M has extended its MTA agreement by a longer period than previous testing and extension period combined, which shows clear commitment towards our technology.

The secrecy of all possible partners, one is not even allowing to mention its name, will eventually have to be lifted when arrangements or deals are formed.
    Since none of those companies has left the building yet, to the contrary, they all extended their agreements, one has to assume that deals will be formed as commitments in form of agreements are already long term by all parties.

Checking OBJ's history and past anns leads to the assumption that such announcement has to not necessarily be restricted by 3M's time frame of 6 months extension of the MTA, this can happen at any time until then as more than one player is involved.

I hope that clears up your questions about my conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.