PBD 0.00% 0.0¢ pbd developments limited

a patient liquidation ?, page-8

1. 77 Posts.
    bakkie that quarry is 10-11km from the town and if i understand correctly is just an extension of the original mine.

I managed to go down and view oceanique, Very disapointed it could of been so good, but for such a high class place the architecture is terrible not one thing about it has the wow facter its just a box inside and out. and a lot of wasted space in the bedrooms. The only thing i liked was the view over the ocean. Also the quality of workmanship inside was very good.

Now if i had 2-3mill laying around there is no way i would spend it on one of these appartments and neither will other people imo(There are much better ones around and cheaper) and no one would go and borrow 2 mill to buy a sub standard appartment and then service that loan. So the Question i have is who is going to buy these 26 appartments???

Lastly my ever diminishing faith in the management has reached its rock bottom, I was hoping oceanique would redeem them for the gidge loss but no its made it worse, who ever approved the design of this does not have a clue.
    Makes you wonder about point grey. Ill keep some shares for sentimental value.
    I wish you all a merry christy too, hopefully i will be more carefree in the future and not worry so much about money, i wish i had your blind enthusiasm bakkie and your dislike for money and endlessly deep pockets!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.