a pause that refreshes?, page-5

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Perhaps its just that analysts feel the Cu price is a little overdone atm.It has been a pretty meteoric rise NT.If a supply crunch does come then I'm sure the Cu price will reflect.

I seem to remember a previous post on steel orders alluding to the fact that the Chinese have a habit of double ordering.

Can only agree with you though(?????) that the current weakness just takes the cream off the pie for avl as long as stage II comes off as expected.

You mention the possibility of a second mine before years end.I cant have been reading all avls annmnts.Is this a high possibility,as I have not seen any annmnts mentioning mineralisation worth mining.Perhaps BT has a non-disclosure policy on some of this info for security reasons.(Not trying to be funny here either)

What also confuses me a little is Mnuts apparent lack of knowledge on this as he says in a recent post he will be quizing BT on drill results at the coming meeting.Are you prehaps jumping the gun a little on this NT?

I still find it difficult to comprehend that underutilised(?) smelters such as Mufulira wont come to the party for avl,after all one would have thought it in Pascals interest(in a big way) that they would.It would save avl a huge amount in transport costs if this was to happen.Cant remember if there was a specific reason for this.Perhaps Mnut or Flats could enlighten on this.

d.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.