SGY 0.00% 7.5¢ solimar energy limited

Solimar have enough cash for the next couple of quarters but as...

1. 127 Posts.
    Solimar have enough cash for the next couple of quarters but as far as we're told, none of that $1.8 mill will be directed to the development of the Paloma project. Solimar and Neon reached an agreement back in May, whereby Solimar reduced it's position from 25% to 15% of two lease areas in Paloma. In exchange, Neon provides the further funding required for (only) the drilling and testing of Paloma 3 and Paloma-deep 2. So basically Neon acquire 10% off Solimar, raising their stake from 75% to 85%, and Solimar are off the hook for funding (just for now) but still retain 15%. Solimar did this so that they can direct their remaining funds for testing and development of their Kreyenhagen project which at the moment they deem to be a higher priority. So, I'd say the company's fortunes depend more upon results at Kreyenhagen, but certainly success at Paloma will help.

This is what I interpret from looking back at announcements from last May up until the recent September quarterly. Seems pretty clear to me but if anyone has a different take I'd like to know.

As always, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.