ORP 1.25% 7.9¢ orpheus uranium limited

Sorry all,got sick of looking at that last posting over and...

1. 1,583 Posts.

Sorry all,
    got sick of looking at that last posting over and over.

I was curious as to what other holders of this stock are thinking at the moment.

My 2 cents worth is that I'll be interested to see what the outcome from the embezzler fiasco will be for a starter. The sooner this is put to bed the better.

Next though, looking at the last release it looked pretty reasonable in terms of progress and that they actually made money from the way it was reported.

Still some cash left in the bank and the people running the show seem to be able to enter into JV's to get prospects evaluated which is handy if we have a cash strapped environment as is current.

Next is the Kroombit deposit getting proved up and being brought to market in a quick smart time frame for a low production cost. If this can be brought online then cashflow can ensue and keep the other projects ticking over.

Apart from Zinc price being in the toilet at the moment it looks like the Escondida mine ( which provides 8% of global output may not be able to meet demand in the short term for good for copper prices - saw this on PNA thread)

If this blows out further and translates into a higher longer term Copper price then who knows? (maybe another Cigar Lake-Cameco scenario as per uranium supply or maybe just my wishful thinking.)

I will be keen to see what comes out of Laos in the near future, anyone know when the wet season is over? so these guys can gain access to some of the tenements?

And then the final jewel in the crown, lake torrens. Looks like South Australia is big on the come on down and mine till your hearts content approach the premier is bandying around with the Chinese in his last trip. If and it's a big if, it would be nice to hear some good news from this front as this was what set of the share price rally earlier in the year.

Just hoping to get a few thoughts from anyone out there at the moment. Call me silly in the current climate but I still hold out hope that this share has some major potential in the medium term.

Hope some money is being made back in everyone's portfolios in the rallies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.5¢ $1.19K 15.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25401 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 26425 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.