RQL 0.00% 26.0¢ resource equipment ltd

a perfect example for ceos across australia, page-4

1. 603 Posts.
    Anytime SAT.

What I find appealing about RQL is the fact that many brokers have discounted their growth forecasts, as they are factoring in the capital intensive nature of the business. However, the brokers are forgetting that the equipment pays for itself relatively quickly once it's on site. And they have really underestimated growth into sectors such as CSG, which have an abundance of water issues.

Another point to note is, once the equipment is on site, it generally stays on site, although recurring revenue accounts for 70% of their business - tho I would be confident in saying that this will possibly go to 80% or 85% in the next 12 months.

Jamie Cullen is a great operator, and the other two guys Keith and Anthony, ex- Coates Hire, are the best in the business.

Key personell is a major linchpin here, as all of the main guys just know what they are doing when it comes to running a business.

Management is such a major draw card these days as there aren't many companies surviving like RQL in this market and I can guarantee that management is a key reason for that.

I'm also watching KBL at the moment. Jim Wall is another operator I like with a solid track record - ex Savage, CBH, etc.

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RQL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.