RQL 0.00% 26.0¢ resource equipment ltd

a perfect example for ceos across australia, page-6

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Thanks for the heads up on KBL firsttothetable, I'll have a look at that later today and let you know what I think.

It's funny although if you go back to what we were saying back in September last year it was pretty much what we're saying now. Great company, great management, great prospects... Like a pair of broken records although nothing has changed except the company has capitalised on those prospects.

What I really found encouraging from reading the recent activity update report was the incredible work done by the company with relation to their assistance with the Japanese nuclear relief effort where after the company was chosen from a worldwide field of candidates they got the equipment organised coupled with a detailed system design literally from one day to the next, and that was beginning from Friday night, when nearly everyone was home!

Charlie Munger often likes to say that the best way to get what you want is to be deserving of what you want. The World is not such a crazy place as to reward undeserving people. The effort by the company with regards to the Japanese Nuclear disaster was phenomenal and drew congratulations from government officials both here and overseas. This company deserves all of the success and recognition that comes their way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RQL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.