AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

a perfect storm?, page-6

1. 2,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Was a link recently posted stating that Theiss (part owner of the Exergen led LV- NG consortium) had bought out an Indian company that manufactures pipes??

Just waiting for news that Sedgman ( also part owner of LV - NG) have acquired a Chinese company that makes pumps, they will need them.

Brown Coal Pilbara decades away? Good luck to Greg Hunt making his emissions target then! I guess with a complete slowdown in manufacturing and jobs that emissions targets could be achieved through sheer reduction in electricity and transport fuel reductions. Not sure if the elctorate would keep voting in a federal government that presided over such a scenario.

That is the beauty of this perfect storm; both state and federal governments are compelled to come up with a plan to counter the job losses of Alcoa, Qantas, Ford and others.

The few quotes from TA I picked up last week, he sounded pretty smug that he had answers to the problem and that good days would be ahead. Perhaps he is smug because he can now use the necesiity of the brown coal Pilbara as a driver of jobs growth as a leverage against the senate and their opposition to repealing the carbon tax.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.