AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

a perfect storm?, page-7

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "Call it a gentle breeze. The storm is a decade away if it arrives ever. Upgrading lignite is still voodoo and once its upgraded and I doubt that´s its stable enough for exporting. Bookmark and Share"

Hello pimpmystock

Interesting comments IMO

I have read that if BM is a goer it "could" be up and running by 2018? 20 MTPA is a huge amount of coal and MNM have a 50% steak in that project alone.

That a fair bit of coal and a pretty long life mine at that? I assume they would only go ahead IF it was profitable?

MNM being free carried on the demo plant is a HUGE bonus, imagine MNM holders having to pay 25 million towards the demo? that big money

March could be a big month IMO of coarse.... I like to get in early and I realise all good things take time.

Don't forget about MNM's gold and CSG. I think you should also consider these projects as they are a part of the MNM portfolio.....

anyways,,,thanks for your posts. I see you also post on WEC from time to time. Seems you following this sector?

beauty about MNM is it has several projects.....LV could also be a black coal play based on the MNM announcements?

good night all,,,have a great evening, sweet dreams....I will be dreaming of a TH and some HUGE deals :-0)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.