CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

a picture in my mind ms cook enjoy the meal

1. 311 Posts.
    re….and he likes what he is doing..

In the second phase he is preparing the meal with his assistants and he will use and try many different ingrediences and spices from different countries, will taste from time to time, to make it tasty and a feast for everybody.

In the third phase he is going to cook the meal. He may use oil instead of butterMark Smyth is currently very busy. He is captain, ferryman, and as every human, he has to eat….

So what is he doing right now?

In the first phase he provides funds to load his account and after that he uses his credit card to go shopping in a couple of places to buy what he needs for the vision of his meal. He has different recipies to choose because he was cooking well befo and gas for cooking on a metal oven. The cooking will take some time, because he wants, that it is going to be a real great dinner.

In the next fourth phase, plates will be arranged and the cooked food will be placed and served on a nice decorated table.

In the last phase he will invite all the CVI shareholders to sit on this big table and all those,
    who believed, that he was a qualified and good cook, can finallly eat and enjoy the wonderful food.

Suddenly one mate came running out of breath to the table and asked exicted: Hey, do you know they have found oil in Angola, can I join you?

The cook said with a smiling face, sorry you are a bit to late, but we have already eaten and tasted it, very delicious indeed!

But don’t worry, the next meal will be even better, because we have much more ingriediences to choose and you are welcome to join us.

So the moral of the story:

If you wait to long , you may miss a good song……

Good news they have found the oil – o poor shorty now you must boil….

Can be continued….

don’t take it too personal and serious.

Wish everybody a great weekend and ……..a real good meal.

Cheers

Jens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.