G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @wombat777, I would like to add my appreciation for all your...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @wombat777,

I would like to add my appreciation for all your efforts.

The previous post to mine links to a previous post of yours and its content, and really demonstrates how much you have contributed to MUS, by tying it all together on HC.

Additionally, there is all your calculations and number crunching which are brilliant, and I really do know how time consuming to get it right. However, your summaries have given a much clearer picture of the different scenarios for everyone.

Shame, there isn't another way to recognise your huge efforts for MUS on HC, that is constantly presenting real and a very informed perspective, and updating when the data changes.

The number of followers method on HC, seems a tad flawed to me, and certainly won't recognise your huge contribution to date.

I would also add, that when I was 65% down on my investment in MUS, your nearly clinical contribution and constant supply of information helped me to think that all wasn't lost, and so I bought more.

I should add that there were others that also contributed to the stabilising as well, and they know who they are, so many thanks to you all as well.

Your efforts in the number crunching and research of those numbers, is impressive, and should be acknowledged. A free gift really, for those that can't do that level of processing and analysis of the data available.

Many thanks for all your contributions given freely, and others that have contributed, as I have truly appreciated all your insights.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.