LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

A picture tells a thousand words

1. 2,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Greatly forwarded on from our Lom guru Bungy with the help of @Insiderunner

Following our chat the other day, evidence of the potential of L14 was highlighted by Manfred, however due to the low trace element count, he did not elevate L14

to the priority list. IMO, Manfred’s testing of this target was more than likely contaminated with garimpeiro diggings. Also, I don’t see any evidence to confirm that he actually sampled the kimberlite material, i.e. sample was too shallow.

Please note that L14, K14, e14 & Se14 are one in the same target.

Attached image K14_01.jpg clearly shows the importance of this target during the early days of Liucapa’s exploration.

As you can see from the DIAMANG_Map.jpg image, where I overlaid the old ‘mud map’ on GE, L14 is slightly upstream from where the Zaviage River spills into the Cacuilo River. If you look a little closer at that junction,

you will notice that DIAMANG placed a yellow diamond symbol to reflect diamond recoveries during their exploration. Manfred made reference to that diamond on P18 of his 2011 report on Lulo. This is an extract

from that page:

“The methodology applied by DIAMANG to the alluvial exploration was based on manually

excavated pits at 30m to 90m stations along baselines 200m to 400m apart cut at right

angles to the river bank. The volume of basal gravel excavated was generally 1-2 m3 which

was then jigged in a direct search for diamonds. Not surprisingly, only one diamond was

reported from alluvium collected from the Zavige River, 1.3 km to the southeast of the

Cacuilo bridge.”

The last image, L14_01.jpg, clearly displays garimpeiro activity immediately north of L14.

Remember, a picture tells a thousand words.

K14_01.jpg

DIAMANG_Map.jpg
    L14_01.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $13.55K 193.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 259859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.