BML 12.0% 11.0¢ boab metals limited

A PIPELINE of significant NEW SILVER, ZINC and Lead DISCOVERY Opportunities

1. 13,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2510
    BML is a GROWTH Company.

It has before it a pipeline of significant NEW Silver, Zinc and Lead Discovery Opportunities without peer in the SILVER DEVELOPER space in AUSTRALIA.

Right now its first project SORBY HILLS has outstanding economics, its work program is fully funded, its close to funding the mine development and making a Final Investment Decision.

BML is the one SILVER Developer in Australia that is close to mining commencement (less than 2 years away).
    In fact BML could be the only one that gets to mine in the imminent precious metal bull market apart from MKR, that has started production already with a pre-built plant.

Sorby Hills is a solid platform for this growth generating a forecast $75M EBITDA in the first two years of operation, and depending on the results of the Phase V drilling commencing any day now, will likely start at double that size with circa $150 Million annual average EBITDA and with a mine life well in excess of 10 years - a multi-decade mine.
    • The present MRE's show 59 Million Ounces of SILVER and every ounce of SILVER is MINED for FREE. All mining costs are covered by the LEAD content, and
    • the total SILVER Eq available to BML is 138 M ounces, and
    • Its a perfectly hedged project and is not reliant on a sustainably high silver price to start mining. It can start mining using historic prices. It is not exposed to the massive downside risk that its SILVER developer peers are exposed to if the SILVER price fails to rise and to stay above $40 USD sustainably.

The pipeline of significant NEW DISCOVERY OPPORTUNITIES includes -

Eight Mile Creek - adjacent to Sorby Hills, 5 times the size at 217 km2 and geologically similar. This must be good ground as Fortescue Metals recently applied to get access to all the mining leases surrounding this tenement (and those surrounding Sorby Hills)

The Alpha and Beta pods in Sorby Hills have high grade Zinc and the highest grade SILVER on the tenement. Phase V drilling is being focused on this area too. The value of the SILVER is obvious. A significant additional discovery in Zinc could bring all the tenement Zinc into play as the volume could be material enough to finance extraction of all Zinc. The value of zinc mined has been excluded presently from the Sorby hills DFS. Pure Upside. This could be a CENTURY ZINC style discovery, that is, ENORMOUS.

On top of all this
    is the perfect positioning of BML to participate in the commodity price upside of the precious metal SILVER, and the base metals of Lead and Zinc.

I have put into a chart below the potential growth from each of the elements shown.

BML is an INSTITUTIONAL SCALE INVESTMENT GRADE MONEY MAKING MACHINE WITHOUT PEER.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3189/3189995-1a96d44233e46ab5de6c712456447abd.jpg

V

Last edited by Verily1: 18/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $68.47K 556.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 200908 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 21123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ 132080
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.