BML 12.0% 11.0¢ boab metals limited

Talking about management inadvertently repositioning BML as a...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Talking about management inadvertently repositioning BML as a base metal stock + precious metal, if you do a google search for "silver stocks asx", you should see a list of companies at the top of the search result, first 4 companies are svl, ivr, mkr, & adt. If you keep scrolling right you'll still find PMY listed with it's logo, no sign of BML. Looking at the first page search results I can see various articles that talk about potential silver plays on the asx etc, all of these articles are from 2020 on my search results page, so there is no mention of BOAB anywhere - Not great...

I know googles algorithm tailors specific search results based on your recent browsing over the last 180 days and stores this in your browser cookie. I tried searching via incognito mode, but it still returned the same search results anyway. If I google "pacifico minerals" second result shows bmls website, and it has the following description "Boab Metals | ASX: BML | Open Pit Silver & Base Metal Mine ...". So it mentions silver at this point. They should at least reach out to some of the local websites that cater to small caps or miners to write some new info on BML, like ********* or *. Someone make a new website that compares silver miners, and optimise the the search results to see if you can get the website near the top of the first page (dreaming).

Lets face it though, anyone who has any clue knows silver is going to the moon, and historically it's for short periods of time. People just want to maximise profit/growth, so they'll jump on the shiniest and biggest silver play they can find, because that's what everyone else is going to do when silver goes to the moon. BML is great and less risky, and a laggard, but it lacks that silver BOOM chaka laka that the other peers seem to have. BML will still have it's lead though. I don't think we will see BMLs price react until we are back into full blown silver bull mode, which will probably 29+.

If silver goes into a consolidation period at a higher price, like 35 or 42, will BML's price drop back to 42 cents again? Or would it finally maintain a higher average sp?

MKR reached 70 cents during august last year right? and is now trading around 42 cents, it's been on a slow downward trend as well, it's still trading at the same price it was back in April. I would have thought MKR would be super pumped already since they are going to be mining silver soon, and are already mining gold. It's probably just a laggard as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $68.47K 556.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 200908 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 21123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ 132080
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.